• Death Knight
Level:
Race:
  • Blood Elf
Age/Geographic Location
  • 22/Canada
Favorite Cereal
  • Froot Loops
Are you currently guilded? If so, with whom?
  • Surreality
Why are you looking to leave?
  • n/a
What other guilds have you been in?
  • No guild, I just started recently
Why do you want to join Surreality?
  • Because I know Zenimate and, after being in for a while, I tink it's a nice guild with a nice raid group
What do you have to offer the guild? What are your expectations for us?
  • I have hmm my time to offer? Lot of time actually. Currently, I'm not the most skilled player but I learn fast. From the guild, I expect is to find friendly people with I'll be able to have fun durring normal time/raid
Do you know any of our members? Who?
  • I know Zenimate
What is your current talent distribution? How, or why, did you choose it?
  • http://www.noxxic.com/wow/talents#DkCy!110020
    I took that because it seem to be what was best for me. Plus I got some help chosing some of the talent from players with higher experience than me
What is your preferred raid role? If this role isn't available, are you willing to respec?
  • I prefer DPS, but I got the blood spec too, even throught I never praticed tanking for a group
Surreality logs can be found at http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/4972/. You will be held to the standard of being able to put out numbers reasonably close to ours. Do you feel that this is something you're capable of doing? Do you have any applicable logs of your performance?
  • I have any log, not even sure how to get one btw. currently, I'm doing 70-80k dps
No one has their ideal gear, and getting that gear we want is part of the reason for raiding. Can you point out any problems you see in your own gearing at the moment, and explain your plans to address those issues?
  • The own problem of my gear? Probably almost everything. I got some good items, but I'm still progressing day by day. I'm currently doing lfr to get better stuff
Describe your previous raid experience. What is your favorite boss fight? Why?
  • I only raided in lfr so... It's sure full of... people...
What add-ons do you use? What add-on can't you live without? Why? Can you include a screenshot of your raiding ui?
  • Currently using lot's of addon I woudn't want to throw since I discovered. To make a list, Archy, AtlasLoot, Auctioneer, Bagnon, Bartender4, Gatherer, Omen3, OmniCC, Prat, Recount, UmberRunes and DBM. Here a link to my IG UI http://oi40.tinypic.com/jshd85.jpg
How many times a week are you willing to raid? When are you available?
  • Currently, I'm available every day after 7pm and the week end. And I'm ok to raid any time it's needed
How do you spend your time in-game outside of raid time?
  • Currently, I spend my time getting better stuff in lfr, and minning/smithing when I get bored
Tell us about a time you wiped your group or raid.
  • I recently caused a wipe in LFR on durumu, but it was the first time doing the boss and I didn't checked how to do it before. I got the red beam and didn't moved.
Best. AFK. Ever.
  • I afk when I feel to, to take some break of the game
Anything else?
  • I'm a noob in wow (lol) but I don't do too bad if we take in account that I started 3 weeks ago. Btw sorry if there's error in my texts, English isn't my main language ;)

Report this post
Board index » New Applications